Today Ubisoft revealed more information on Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X. 2 for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system, Windows PC and the Wii system from Nintendo.
As a member of the ultra-secret H.A.W.X. 2 squadron, the player is one of the chosen few, one of the truly elite. Using finely honed reflexes, bleeding-edge technology and ultra-sophisticated aircraft, gamers will dominate the skies. Developed by Ubisoft Bucharest, Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X. 2 is scheduled to ship fall 2010.
AIR WARFARE BROUGHT TO THE NEXT LEVEL – Fly as an elite tactical aviator:
* Go head-to-head in close-range dogfights
* Take off and land on bases and carriers
* Sweat through night precision bombing
* Track your targets using silent UAV’s then strike from above
* Use air-to-air refueling in the middle of missions