2K announced today its star-studded E3 2010 lineup that includes premier high-quality games for gamers of all tastes and ages. The full scope of 2K’s experience will be on display in the South Hall at Booth 2823, as the sequels to some of gaming’s biggest franchises will make an appearance alongside the debut of new and exciting additions to their portfolio, creating 2K’s biggest E3 showing ever.
* Mafia II (August 24, 2010) – A beautifully crafted look into the dark and unforgiving world of the Mafia where clothing, cars, music and advertising are meticulously created to replicate an American city in the ‘40s and ‘50s. Cinematic storytelling and intense gunplay combine to deliver the action crime game for this generation.
* Sid Meier’s Civilization V (Fall 2010) – The flagship of the award-winning Civilization series returns, introducing an all-new gameplay engine, new combat tactics, ultra-realistic game world and extensive community and multiplayer features.
* Spec Ops: The Line (2011) – A provocative, military shooter that challenges players’ own morality by putting them in the middle of unspeakable depravity where brutal life-or-death choices take them on a journey into the heart of darkness.
* XCOM (2011) – An intense and gripping experience driven by the fear and tension that result from mankind’s struggle to survive against a faceless enemy that is violently probing and plotting its way into their world.
* NBA 2K11 (Fall 2010) – It’s the #1 selling and rated NBA series that everyone is playing – from the most elite NBA athletes and superstars to the local court gym rats. NBA 2K10 delivered on its promise to TAKE OVER, and NBA 2K11 will build on that momentum by dialing up all of its features – gameplay, AI, presentation, visuals, audio, online and more – to deliver what’s expected to be the best basketball video game experience EVER.
* NHL 2K11 (Fall 2010) – Taking video game hockey to a new level, Wii MotionPlus brings revolutionary stick control to your Wii Remote with the ability to execute real-time (one-to-one) dekes, puck juggling, shooting and defensive maneuvers.
* New Carnival Games (Fall 2010) – And we do mean New! The family fun of the original multi-million unit seller soars to new heights with all-new games, attractions and prizes. There’s multiplayer action for every game and a franchise first: compatibility with Wii MotionPlusTM.
* Nickelodeon Fit (November 2010) – The first fitness game designed specifically for children featuring Nickelodeon’s favorite characters. It’s exercise fun with Dora, Diego, Kai-lan and The Backyardigans – with a youthful emphasis on heart health, cardio, strength building and endurance.