Gears of War 3: Limited Collector’s Edition is due out exclusively for Xbox 360 on September 20.
Microsoft’s Limited Edition full feature list reads:
* An Octus Award Box with Octus Service Medal – A 1:1 match in size and weight, this zinc-alloy cog-shaped medal replicates the award given to Adam Fenix in recognition of his work on the Hammer of Dawn.
* Dimensions: 77 mm (3 in.) x 10 mm (0.4 in.)
* Exclusive Unlockable Adam Fenix Multiplayer Character – Each Octus Service Medal replica is engraved with
a unique Xbox LIVE code that is the only way to unlock Adam Fenix in multiplayer.
* A fabric COG Flag – Proud colors that once flew above the House of Sovereigns.
* The personal effects of Adam Fenix, including his “Last Will and Testament,” the initial Hammer of Dawn
schematic, and other Fenix family mementos.
Microsoft’s Epic Edition full feature list reads:
* A Limited Edition Marcus Fenix Statue – Designed by Epic Games Art Director Chris Perna and expertly crafted by the artisans at Triforce, this fine PVC statue collectible makes the ultimate living room centrepiece for any true “Gears” fan.
* Dimensions: height 285 mm (11.2 in.), diameter 225 mm (8.9 in.).
* The Art and Design of Gears of War by Tom Bissell – Through unprecedented access to the Epic Games team, acclaimed author Tom Bissell (Extra Lives) gives readers an incisive behind-the-scenes glimpse into one of the most celebrated sagas in video game history with 96 pages of interviews, photos, concept artwork and more.
* Infected Omen Weapon Pack — Custom multiplayer skins for the game’s five starting weapons; Lancer, Retro Lancer, Hammerburst, Sawed-off Shotgun, and Gnasher Shotgun.