With the recently announced Borderlands 2 update from 2K Games and developer Gearbox which has been unofficially slated to release sometime in 2012 (hopefully), new updates have surfaced across the net for this exciting new sequel.
The new details are as follows:
- Each manufacturer will have their own visual styling/theme. The purpose of this is to be able to easily identify a weapon’s manufacturer and quality by simple looking at it. No manufacturers will have the same looking gun
- NPC’s will be fully animated and move around their locations, interacting with objects within their locations
- Gearbox wants to make 4 seating standard on each vehicle
- Class mods and Artifacts will be returning
- BL2’s skill tree will maintain the 3 Branch system and have more defined abilities rather than simple stat boosts. It is unknown how many skills will occupy each branch.
- 2 Gunzerker Skills were mentioned. One, increases the fire rate of any weapon the longer the trigger is held down. A second, while Dual-wielding, increases accuracy with same class weapons, or doubles damage for different class weapons.
Stay on the inside as we’ll be bringing more on Borderlands 2 as updates come in.