Remedy Entertainment has announced that Alan Wake will finally be available on PCs through Steam on February 16th and soon afterwards through other popular digital channels. Additionally, a boxed retail version of the game is coming soon. Steam pricing is confirmed as follows: $29.99 (game + DLCs) and $34.99 (LCE) Limited Collector’s Edition.
– Experience Alan Wake’s Pacific Northwest in higher resolutions and higher fidelity than ever before
– Refined and fully configurable mouse and keyboard support (or if you prefer to play with the Microsoft gamepad connected to your PC, you can do that too!)
– A wide selection of customizable graphics settings and support for 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios
– Multithreaded engine that takes advantage of quad core CPUs
– Additional options our fans have sought after, such as field of view adjustment as well as “hide HUD”.
– Works with AMD Eyefinity 3D 3-screen mode
– Works with NVIDIA NVISION2 Stereoscopic 3D
New Downloadable Title
Want more Alan Wake? Don’t forget that the standalone spin off adventure, Alan Wake’s American Nightmare, is coming to Microsoft’s Xbox LIVE Arcade on February 22 for 1200 MS Points.