As part of their continuous support, Bohemia Interactive has released a new patch for its tactical military shooter, Arma 2. Patch 1.62 brings a lot of fixes to multiplayer, which aside from the large scale military battles, will also make zombie hunts much less prone to crashes and should improve server stability. The other highlights of version 1.62 are:
- Multiplayer optimizations, security and server improvements
- Overall stability was improved with numerous tweaks and fixes
- Added new video options (Post-Process Anti-Aliasing, Alpha To Coverage)
- Additional AI improvements and numerous bug fixes
- Resolved issues with several training missions
- Added a lot of new script commands for content makers
For the full list of fixes, be sure to check out 1.62’s README file, which is provided together with the .exe file.
The new update is available for immediate download at Arma 2’s official homepage - http://www.arma2.com.