Renowned indie development team Coffee Stain Studios announced today that the first DLC expansion pack for Sanctum 2 will release on June 26th for PC via Steam. As the first of four major DLC expansion packs planned for the tower-defense/first-person shooter hybrid, Road to Elysion features new explosive weaponry, impressive tower additions and enhanced enemies, as well as an additional mysterious playable character revealing a darker Sanctum 2 storyline.
Road To Elysion Expansion Pack Key Features:
• New Playable Character – The DLC storyline centers around TSYGAN, a new shadowy playable character.
• New Weapons – Two weapons have been added including the rapid-firing Gatling Laser.
• New Tower Options – Two new towers, including the Range Spire, that dramatically increases the range of nearby offensive towers.
• Four Additional Unique Maps – Four brand new maps with refreshing interactive elements add exciting new tactics to each DLC level.
• Enhanced Enemies – From new support monsters that heal and mutate the attacking horde to a brand new aerial enemy boss, players should be prepared for this heightened challenge.
• Additional Perks – Customize your character even more with six awesome new perks, including a perk that gives you a pet robot that will fight for you!