Fincon, a South Korean developer and global publisher of mobile games, announced today at PAX Prime that its top-grossing mobile game, Hello Hero (www.helloherogame.com), a classic, turn-based online roleplaying experience, will be free to download and play from the App Store and Google Play, and on Facebook, in the United States this fall.
Hello Hero features more than 200 unique characters that can be used to take on about 90 mission stages, Boss Raids and Player vs. Player arenas spread across a variety of environments including forests, oceans and dungeons. Every three days, players will be able to participate online together against a World Boss, combining their teams’ strengths and abilities to win epic battles.
Game Modes include:
- Mission: Take on about 90 stages across seven continents fighting a variety of enemies and bosses.
- PvP: Combat with a friend in real time without consuming energy or stamina, and helps to increase skills and experience. Players easily invite a friend through identifying a nickname of a friend in game.
- Arena Battle: Pit your team of five against others in the world of Hello Hero and see where you stack up worldwide.
- Dungeon: Battle against a variety of enemies by completing stages that increase in difficulty. Rewards are greater and are focused on upgrading your characters
- Boss Raid: Join heroes from around the world as you attack and collectively defeat a World Boss. The enemy changes from raid to raid and rewards are based on the level of damage inflicted.
Launched first in South Korea, Hello Hero has been downloaded more than one million times, ranked first on the App Store and third on Google Play in the “Top Grossing” category. Hello Hero recently launched in Japan as the first step of the global launch.