Bayonetta 2 is making some serious noise at E3 as the witching hour strikes again. Brimming with intricate battles that take place in, on and all over epic set pieces, Bayonetta 2 finds our sassy heroine battling angels and demons in unearthly beautiful HD. You’re bound to love how it feels to string together combos with unimaginable weapons and to summon demons using Bayonetta’s Umbran Weave in this frantic stylized action game.
As you know Bayonetta 2 is a Wii U exclusive with the original game arriving packed in with the purchase of every retail packaged version of Bayonetta 2. We also just received a features breakdown list of gameplay additives spicing up the new experience but before you read the full list, check out the new E3 trailer below
• Initiate the new Umbran Climax technique to temporarily summon demons and boost Bayonetta’s attack range whenever you fill her magic gauge.
• Fight with new over-the-top weapons that open new possibilities to the way you battle, including the Kafka, a bow that shoots poisonous arrows; the Rakshasa, a pair of beautiful katana blades; and a giant rifle-inspired scythe known as the Chernobog.
• Team up with a friend in Tag Climax, a two-player online co-op mode.
• In online quick matches, you can wager halos, the in-game currency that you
earn by defeating enemies. You receive a large sum back if you can prove
you’re a better fighter than your partner. Halos can then be traded in a story
mode shop to unlock new techniques, buy accessories and pick up alternate
• Every chapter ends with a medal ranking: Stone, Bronze, Silver, Gold,
Platinum or Pure Platinum. The more skilled you are, the higher your
• This game is approachable for players of all levels, with settings of three
difficulty levels. Through Touch Play, you can play with the GamePad’s stylus
and touch screen, regardless of which difficulty you choose.