Take part in a mystery spanning the globe in Murder Files: The Enigma Express on iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone. Launching on Thursday June 26th worldwide, The Enigma Express is a beautifully designed hidden object mystery game developed and published by BAFTA-award winning studio Relentless Software and is free to download.
The game begins in a London train station and asks you to solve a particularly curious case. Eight seemingly useless objects have been stolen from a secret vault belonging to incarcerated criminal mastermind Five Fingers. Your job is to find out what they are for, who has taken them and why they are worth killing for.
Murder Files: The Enigma Express features:
– Intriguing and funny storyline written by International Emmy Award winner Felicity Carpenter.
– Flamboyant cast of characters all voiced by Tom Dussek. You play a junior detective at the Blue Toad Agency working with Hannah Dakota and Watson the Dog. During the game you will meet characters you might recognise from the original #1* hit game, Murder Files, as several of them return acting
– Beautifully crafted characters and locations created by the BAFTA-award winning studio Relentless Software. The mystery will takes you on a journey across the globe, letting you investigate a variety of locations starting off at a busy London train station, taking you to a secret Vault filled with fortune, on to Five Fingers’ Prison Cell at the Tower of London.
– Musical Masterpiece from BAFTA nominee Dom Beken. The essential Enigma Express atmosphere is created by the original music composed and recorded by Dom specifically for the game.
– Variety of hidden object puzzles including Combo Mode (players are rewarded for finding items in quick succession), Selection Mode (colour coded items affect the scene in different ways e.g. adding time or score) and Chain Reaction (players beat the clock to find an item and boost their score) and many more.
– Regularly updated with new puzzles and locations so there are always more mysteries to solve, locations to explore and puzzles to complete.