The uber-popular indie sandbox prison escape game, The Escapists is busting out and heading to your Xbox One, arriving on February 13, 2015.
A strategy game of captive survival and daring schemes, The Escapists gives you the ‘freedom’ to live the life of a prison inmate, plotting and pulling off a daring escape. Escaping won’t be easy however, you’ll have to work around the strict prison schedule and avoid the unwanted attention of guards. Craft weapons and tools found (or stolen) from within the prison, but beware of cell shakedowns. Get a job or perform “favours” for your fellow inmates to purchase vital supplies, all while scouting escape routes.
The Escapists features:
· 6 unique prisons to escape – from the minimal security of Center Perks to the harsh confines of the Stalag Flucht POW camp.
· 6 different methods to bust your way out including digging out and prison takeovers!
· 10 prison jobs to earn you some vital escape funds. Choose from Laundry, Janitor, Mail Man, Metal Shop, Kitchen, Wood Work, Tailor, Deliveries, Gardener and Library work
· Crafting system. Gather the necessary items you’ll need to craft items for your escape plan. Craft tools such as Cutters, Shovels, Sheet Ropes and weapons such as the Sock Mace, Comb Blade or Cup of Molten Chocolate!
· Around 200 items to find including 50+ craftable items
The Escapists will be available to download on Xbox One via the Xbox Games Store on February 13th.