Indie developer Over The Moon Games has released The Fall onto the Wii U in Europe. The game is now available for download via the Nintendo eShop for 9.99 EUR or 6.99 GBP, and includes all of the gameplay improvements made since its North American launch.
The European version of The Fall includes dozens of performance improvements and other updates incorporated into the game since the original launch, including optimizations, aiming and combat enhancements, bug fixes and more. In addition, the game adds an exploration tutorial to help new players.
Check out some of the games features:
- An Engaging and Rich Story – The Fall is set in a vivid, atmospheric world that challenges players to explore unusual ideas and assumptions surrounding rigidity and protocol.
- A Fresh Mix of Genres – Integrating gameplay from point-and-click adventures, platformers, and shooters into a truly unique experience, The Fall draws equal inspiration from Super Metroid and Monkey Island and is humbly inspired by the greats that came before it.
- Gameplay and Story Integration – Players solve fun and creative adventure-style puzzles, and organically find solutions that imply a larger narrative.
- A Full Voice Cast – The game adds depth and gravitas with a complete voice cast, featuring a strong and unique female protagonist.
- Gorgeous Artwork – The Fall’s renowned atmosphere is emblazoned with revelatory artwork that reveals itself as players explore and become overwhelmed within the beautifully polished world.
- Trilogy – The game is told succinctly in three acts; the first episode boasts more than three hours of play-time.