PS Vita gamers still knee deep in the amazing Killzone Mercenary or whatever Vita game you happen to be playing at the moment might be excited to learn that developer Gun Media is releasing Breach & Clear to your Vita tomorrow, May 12th!
As stated by Ben Stauss of Gun Media, “Breach & Clear has been a labor of love with Gun and developer Mighty Rabbit. Across more than two years, we’ve taken this title from its humble beginnings to a powerhouse with 1.3 million users across multiple platforms. Today we’re happy to finally marry the completed version of the game to our original touch-control design to the awesome PS Vita.”
Breach & Clear allows players to control a wide variety of special operations teams from around the world, outfitting them with a huge variety of guns, attachments and gear to your exact specification. Each and every situation you’ll run into is different as you traverse the globe, taking on bad guys in locations like Russia, Mexico, Germany and several other locations.
What you get for $14.99:
- Seven locations with five missions each and five difficulty settings to challenge you at every turn
- Three unique game modes: Terrorist Hunt, Bomb Defusal and Escape Plan
- Seven special operations teams from around the world with six different classes, all with their own perks and abilities
- 24 weapons with 26 attachments to give you the edge
- 56 clothing and armor customization options to make each operator your own
- Four game-altering consumables to give you an edge against increasingly tough enemies