Gigantic has been announced for Xbox One and Windows 10 platforms. Gigantic allows five players charge across a fantasy battleground alongside their guardian, a five-story-tall monster they’ve sworn to protect. Players start by choosing a hero that fits their gameplay style, then aim, dodge and leap across the map until they defeat the enemy guardian. Every battle in Gigantic lets players earn rewards, unlock new heroes, and experiment new tactics.
Although Gigantic will be the company’s first PC release when it launches in 2015, the development team is no stranger to creating blockbuster hits. Many of Gigantic’s veteran team of developers have played key roles in developing some of the most successful PC and console franchises.
- Fight Alongside a Massive Guardian. A mystical bond connects the players to their guardian, a magical behemoth too powerful for a single mortal to defeat. Each guardian has its own attacks and behaviors, and players must protect their guardian to win the battle.
- Level Up on the Fly. As the battle rages, players choose newer, stronger abilities and adapt to the changing battle. One player might learn to deflect projectiles as she rides a lightning bolt into battle, while another gains a fire attack that triggers whenever he leaps into the fray.
- Immersive Third-Person View. You’re part of the action, not floating above it. No flat arenas or straight lanes—you’ll seize the high ground, find a hidden path to flank the enemy, or lure your foes into a trap.
- Fantastic Visual Style. Players are at the heart of a vibrant fantasy world, with a diverse roster of heroes unlike any you’ve seen before.
- Easy to Learn, Difficult to Master. Familiar WASD controls are easy for new players to learn, but rapid-fire tactics and deep strategy keep the challenges fresh.
- Post-Launch Content Promises New Gameplay Experiences. Gigantic is a living game, with frequent content updates ensuring there’s always something new to master.