Fans will be able to finally experience the world of Ivalice when Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age, an HD remaster of Final Fantasy XII hit the PS4 in 2017. The is expected to give western audiences the first opportunity to experience the Zodiac Job System, a 12-job character progression system first introduced in the 2007 title, Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job system.
Additional features include:
· Latest-generation high-definition graphical capabilities, including characters and movie scenes fully remastered in high-definition.
· True 7.1 surround sound, including high-definition voicing and newly recorded background music utilizing the current generation of sound production.
· Option to switch between the original and the newly remastered soundtrack.
· New trial mode where players can take on monsters and enemies in up to 100 successive battles
· Modern gameplay advancements including PS4 system trophy support and share functionalities, auto-save and shortened loading times
· An endless amount of gameplay and adventure including hunts, battles, and mini-games
We’ll be given the opportunity to get our hands on the game at the Square Enix booth this year’s E3. Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age will be coming to the PS4 in 2017.