Maximum Games has announced that a brand-new patch for their recently released snowboarding title, Mark McMorris Infinite Air, is now live and available for the Xbox One version of the game.
The patch includes additions, tuning and improvements in the following areas:
- Improved Onboarding and New Tutorials – Get more in-depth. Visit the tutorial menu to access the new lessons.
- Videos – Visit the videos menu to access video tutorials, highlight reels and more
- Better Discovery Tools – New sorting options, favoriting, and messaging makes finding and sharing your creations easier
- Gameplay Tuning – Small adjustments to make everything a bit smoother and more realistic
- Vibration – Players can now receive tactile feedback. Enable in the Settings menu
- Bug Fixes and Improvements
Infinite Air is the first open-world, physics-based snowboarding video game built in close collaboration with top pro-snowboarder, Mark McMorris