The next chapter in the storied TEKKEN franchise will finally land in the hands of fans and avid fighting game aficionados when TEKKEN 7 launches in the Americas on June 2, 2017 for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC via STEAM.
When TEKKEN 7 launches on June 2, 2017, the game will be available with a variety of special offers, including:
- The TEKKEN 7 Collector’s Edition (available for PS4 & Xbox One); collectors and hardcore TEKKEN fans will be pleased to learn that there will be a TEKKEN 7 Collector’s Edition containing a spectacular statue measuring approximately 12” tall by 18” wide that features a dynamic pose with Kazuya fly kicking Heihachi in mid-air, a special Steel Book, and the official TEKKEN 7 soundtrack.
- A TEKKEN 7 Season Pass (available for PS4, Xbox One, STEAM) will grant players access to three content packs aimed to extend the TEKKEN 7 experience and will include new playable characters, new stages, a new game mode, costume packs, and a bonus 35-piece Metallic Costume Pack. Each DLC pack contained within the TEKKEN 7 Season Pass may also be purchased separately.
- TEKKEN 7 Pre-order Bonus (available today for PS4, Xbox One, and STEAM) will feature DLC access to Eliza, the famed vampire character that made her TEKKEN debut in TEKKEN Revolution. Xbox One players will be treated to an added bonus of receiving a free copy of TEKKEN 6 that takes advantage of the backwards compatible capabilities of the Xbox One platform.
- A special Digital Xbox One Pre-order Pack (available on the Xbox Store beginning on January 31, 2017) will include DLC access to Eliza and a free copy of TEKKEN 6 that takes advantage of the backwards compatible capabilities of the Xbox One platform.
- The TEKKEN 7 Digital Deluxe Edition (available for PS4, Xbox One, STEAM) will include TEKKEN 7 and the Season Pass.
- Lastly, the PS4 version of TEKKEN 7 will contain exclusive content: legacy costumes from TEKKEN 4 and TEKKEN 2 for King, Xiaoyu and Jin as well as a Jukebox Mode where fans can listen to classic Tekken music tracks and even create playlists of Tekken music to listen to while they play.