Dontnod Eleven today announced that its competitive 2,5D multiplayer shooter, BATTLECREW Space Pirates, will be available for PC via Steam Early Access starting today for the 30% discounted price of $6.99 during the first week.
The game takes place in an original and iconic Space Pirates universe, where players control charismatic heroes that cooperate or compete for the most precious treasures of the galaxy. Key features available with the Early Access launch of the game are:
- Gold Rush multiplayer game mode: work together as a team in 4 vs 4! In Gold Rush, the player and his team must collect as much gold as possible to win while battling against the opposite team.The 2 vs 2 Team Deathmatch mode will be added as a free update during Early Access phase.
- Fast and addictive gameplay designed for competition: in BATTLECREW, games are based on skill and cooperation with up to 8 players!
- 4 character classes, each with different playing style! A richly-colored cast of cool and charismatic pirates!
- Tortuga, the game community’ hub, is where pirates live and meet, check the game statistics and leaderboard, customize their avatar, check the community challenges, and launch games.
- Pirate Bounties: BATTLECREW regularly challenges the community! Maps, skins, taunts, game modes… All the unlockable content makes BATTLECREW a packed and evolving universe!
- Create your own Squad! Gamers can invite their friends to create their own team of space pirates and raid the worlds of BATTLECREW together!
Players can take part in Early Access by purchasing through the official Steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/411480