With Sniper Elite 4 just two weeks from launch, Rebellion has released a brand new gameplay trailer profiling the highly anticipated World War 2 shooter in detail. Captured entirely from in-game footage, this six-minute ‘101’ trailer showcases all-new gameplay from the games extensive feature set, including:
• An expansive campaign for 1-2 players: Explore 1943 Italy and fight alongside the brave men and women of the Resistance. Hunt down a terrifying new weapon that threatens the entire Allied fightback.
• A deep and rewarding sniping simulation: deliver pinpoint assassinations at extreme distance, adapting to wind and gravity, and adjusting for range with scope zeroing.
• Traverse massive environments featuring hundreds of enemies and vehicles: Find your ideal sniper’s nest, outmanoeuvre your enemies or hunt them up close. Combine suppressed weapons with deadly traps to torment enemy formations and isolate priority targets.
• Employ a massive, personalised arsenal including iconic World War 2 rifles, submachine guns, shotguns, explosives and heavy weapons. Adapt your loadout for each mission and upgrade core attributes like scope magnification, stability, recoil, muzzle velocity and more.
• Challenging online co-op & multiplayer modes set across six gorgeous custom-designed maps. Take on dedicated co-op modes for up to 4 players and prove your mettle across 7 competitive modes for up to 12 players.
Sniper Elite 4 releases for PS4, Xbox One and PC on February 14, 2017