Little Nightmares Will Perform at 1620p @ 60fps for the PS4 Pro

According to our gaming media buds at WCCFTech, Bandai Namco has revealed the PS4 Pro and PS4 technical details for their upcoming new title, Little Nightmares.

For standard PlayStation 4 users who plan on experiencing Little Nightmares the game will run at 1080P and 30 FPS. Yet, for those of you who invested in the more powerful PlayStation 4 Pro you can expect Little Nightmares to maintain a native resolution 1620P, which as stated by WCCFTech is “75% of 4K’s 2160P”. This is quite impressive when considering that on the PlayStation 4 Pro the game will also run at 60fps for “70% of the time”. For the remaining 30% of the time the game is expected run from 50fps to 60fps.

Little Nightmares, which is being powered by Unreal Engine 4 as puzzle-platform adventure by Tarsier Studios, who has also worked on acclaimed games such as Little Big Planet for PS Vita, Little Big Planet 3 and Tearaway Unfolded. While Little Nightmares is launching simultaneous for PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One and PC, the Xbox One specs for the game were not mentioned. Our hope is that the final Xbox One specs are on par with the standard PlayStation 4 when the game launches on April 28, 2017.

7 Minutes of Gameplay

You May Also Like

Translate »