The long-awaited downloadable content (DLC) for NieR: Automata is available starting today for $13.99 for the PS4 and Steam. The memorably titled “3C3C1D119440927” DLC includes three new colosseums to challenge and additional subquests yielding exciting rewards, including:
● Costumes from the previous Japanese release, NieR: Replicant, including the “Revealing Outfit” for 2B, “Young Man’s Outfit” for 9S and “Destroyer Outfit” for A2
● Records adding special music tracks to the player’s jukebox
● New equipment and cosmetic accessories, including hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair
● Masks with unique “on equip” effects
● Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets
Players will also have the opportunity to battle Square Enix CEO Yosuke Matsuda and PlatinumGames CEO Kenichi Sato in epic boss battles via the DLC’s new colosseum challenges.