Xaviant announced today that The Culling will be made available exclusively for Xbox One on June 2nd in the US and Europe as part of the Xbox Game Preview program.
In The Culling, 16 players have less than 25 minutes to trap, fight and kill the competition in the name of survival and glory. Earn your spot on the podium by outthinking, outsmarting, and out-dueling the competition in adrenaline-filled first-person combat.
The Culling helped to define the immensely popular battle royale genre and is the first game of its kind on Xbox One. In battle royale here are no re-dos, no start-overs and certainly no respawns. If you plan to be crowned champion, you’ll need to survive to the end. The tension is high, and the stakes are even higher.
- Intense 25 minute,16 player matches. Available in both solo and team modes.
- Sharpen your skills in the tutorial, or try your hand at the offline survival mode against waves of murderous robots.
- Battle it out in the lush island paradise of The Island or the intimate halls of Cul County Correctional.
- Gain levels and unlock more than one thousand customization items to help your contestant stick out from the pack.
- Choose your poison and pick from dozens of ranged and melee weapons.
- Turn up the action to 11 with Lightning Rounds.
- What’s a game show without events? Try your luck at Shake & Bake, Loot Piñata and more!
- Outfit your character with powerful perks and airdrops that could give you the upperhand in battle.
- Victory is even sweeter when it comes at the expense of your friends. Play in private matches and find out who on your friends list is the best.