The hardworking developers at MercurySteam as been working on several fixes and improvements based on your feedback over the past few weeks. This was why they didn’t run a closed beta test last weekend. This weekend’s test will include the following changes:
- Lots of you have found the implementation of the grapple frustrating. We’ve added new sound effects and visual cues to better telegraph the move to players. During
this more obvious signal, you now have a clearer window of opportunity to parry this move with a strike.
- The addition more character information to allow you to better understand the abilities and skills unique to your chosen Raider. You can access this anytime in game by pressing D-Pad up on your controller or “1” if your using keyboard and mouse.
- Adjusted camera control when your character is wounded. It’s now much easier to control your character and the camera, giving you better chances of survival.
- Changes made to the UI/HUD to make it easier to access the solo and matchmaking modes. In addition, we hope the rewards interface is clearer now.
- The addition of more information to the quick guide section. In particular, there is a detailed explanation on how to mange your characters profile, create a new build and a beginners section that outlines how to handle your first contact with the game.
- The improvement of the matchmaking system. You should find matches quicker, be paired with players of more equal skill and much better management of Antagonist appearance
- The addition of more content including new player skins. Please note these are work in progress with many effects not yet implemented but we thought you might like to check them out regardless.
- More balanced weapons with many improvements based on your feedback.
- General bug fixes and stability issues have been fixed.