The world of FINAL FANTASY XV continues to expand with the release of Episode Prompto, the new downloadable content (DLC) where players can experience a brand-new storyline from the perspective of the fan-favorite character. Players will get a glimpse into the human side of the cheerful photographer, as Prompto Argentum and Aranea Highwind embark across a snowy wilderness with an array of new weapons to battle Imperial forces.
Episode Prompto features:
● A brand-new storyline where Prompto, lost in the wilderness and battling against the Imperial forces, must find his way home and discover the truth about himself in the process
● Fast-paced, third-person gunplay battles featuring a wide variety of weapons, including basic handguns, sniper rifles, flash grenades, bazookas and more
● A new lightning fast snowmobile vehicle can be driven for taking down enemies and perform death-defying jumps while venturing through the wilderness
● Commodore Aranea Highwind and her mighty lance return to journey alongside Prompto
● Selfie Action – Players will have the ability to snap selfies along the way, carrying over Prompto’s Snapshot skill from the main game
FINAL FANTASY XV’s Episode Prompto is available now as a standalone package for $4.99 through the PlayStation Store and Xbox Games store or as part of the Season Pass.