Continuing with its commitment to support LawBreakers’ community, Nexon America revealed today the All-Star Update, the largest content drop the game has seen to date. The update is expected to be available for download beginning Thursday, Oct. 19 at 10 a.m. PT.
The major feature is the long-awaited competitive ranked mode, Boss Leagues. This ladder mode inspired the sports theme for the rest of the content. Boss Leagues will kick off with Beta Season 0, which allows the team at Boss Key Productions time to collect feedback from participants to help improve the mode and for future seasons. Players who participate in Beta Season 0, which requires level 5 for the entry, will receive exclusive profile icons and silver weapon skins. All are encouraged to share their feedback with the development team.
The All-Star update includes:
- Solo and duo queuing available
- Six total tiers – Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, and the top tier, Boss
- Tier upgrade – Based on accumulated league scores earned at the end of each match
- Ten placement matches are required to receive a ranking in Boss League.
New Map: Gateway
- A Blitzball arena map
- The world’s first “mobile stadium,” which floats effortlessly in the sky thanks to Hadronium’s anti-gravitational properties.
New Map: Redfalls Blood Moon
- Variation of Redfalls map
- Redesigned with a new, atmospheric time of day featuring the ominous Shattered Blood Moon overhead
Quality of Life Updates & New Customizations
New Blitzball Sports themed character and weapon skins
Profile icons and kick decals
More than 120 new items including All-Star themed item in the special, time-limited All-Star Stash-drops
At TwitchCon 2017, LawBreakers will host an exciting live show match at the Esports Stage on Friday, Oct. 20, 3:30-4:30 p.m. PT where 10 streamers form two teams and battle in the best of three showdown. In addition, Attendees can jump in to play LawBreakers with chances to earn prizes and swag in the Twitch Prime LAN Room on Saturday, Oct. 21, 5:00-8:00 p.m. PT. The All-Star Update contents will be on stage and playable at the show.