Warriors of Light venture further into the depths of Omega’s self-created battlefields with the introduction of the newest 8-man raid, Omega: Sigmascape, in Patch 4.2 for Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood.
In the upcoming patch, titled Rise of a New Sun, players will turn their gaze to Doma in the next chapter of the main scenario quest line. The patch also introduces numerous updates including challenging new trials and dungeons, a large update to the glamour system, a number of system enhancements, and the highly anticipated Forbidden Land of Eureka. A list of initially announced content updates for the patch are listed below:
- New Main Scenario and Side Quests
- New Raid Dungeon
- The Forbidden Land of Eureka
- Glamour System Updates
- The Feast PvP Updates
- Housing Updates
- New high-level trial, featuring Byakko, one of the Four Lords
- New Dungeons
- A New Duty Recorder Feature
- Updates to bard’s performance actions, additional inventory through the use of a new companion storage feature, and more.
A summary of the announcements are available at the official Final Fantasy XIV forums