Bigben and Kylotonn today revealed an impressive new gameplay trailer for TT Isle of Man, commentated by John McGuinness, the most successful driver in Tourist Trophy history. John McGuinness, known as the “Morecambe Missile”, is a veritable legend of street motorcycle racing. While he has proven his skill many times in grand competitions of the Tourist Trophy, where he’s racked up 23 victories.
In this new video, gameplay extracts are commentated by this great driver who says he was stupefied by the realism of the game and that he felt the same adrenaline also points out that every detail is faithfully reproduced in the game: the walls, the crowd, even the advertisements. Everything possible has been done to completely immerse players in this mythic course.
The game will be available March 6, 2018 on PS4 and Xbox One.
* A faithful reproduction of the 37.73 miles and 264 bends of the Snaefell Mountain,
which offers a race longer and more difficult than all GP circuits
* 9 fantasy tracks to practice before facing the major race
* 23 riders and 40 official motorbikes
* Online competition for up to 8 players
* A career mode that allows you to unlock new motorbikes and win the legendary Isle
of Man Tourist Trophy
TT Isle of Man is the official simulation of motorcycle racing and offers an exact
replica of the longest track in the world. The game is available March 6, 2018 on
PlayStation®4 and Xbox One.