Montreal based independent developer iLLOGIKA is proud to announce the release of Subaeria on Steam, PS4 and Xbox One, the first self-published game from the Canadian studio who participated to the development of award-winning titles such as Cuphead, Lara Croft GO and Hitman GO.
In Subaeria, players must use their ingenuity to manipulate their enemies into destroying each other. They will have to be smart and strategic in how they approach the different levels to use the environment and their abilities to defeat the enemies in this action puzzler.
Combining platform and puzzle gameplay mechanics with roguelike elements, Subaeria’s single player campaign challenges player’s skills to control the movements of robot adversaries through clever use of their drone and abilities. Each play-through is procedurally generated and gradually increases the puzzle solving difficulty, unlocking power-ups and demanding strategic thinking in order to manipulate the surroundings and character’s skills.
Subaeria’s features include:
- Pit your enemies against the environment and one another to defeat them..
- Use skills equipped to your drone to influence your robot enemies.
- Every room is a puzzle, use the skills you’ve collected or maneuver Styx around to take out her enemies.
- Unlock different skills, buffs and endings at each play-through.
- Explore and discover new rooms throughout the labyrinth on each play session.
Subaeria will be on sale during the first week of release for Steam and PS4, Xbox One for $12.75 (May 9th to May 16th).