Ubisoft is bringing Photo Mode to the exciting and dangerous world of Far Cry 5 in the games latest update 8, along with some additional new items in Arcade Editor.
According to the Update 8 notes fans can expect Photo Mode to be made available for the single player modes with the Arcade Editor receiving new features. The update adds assets from the Hours of Darkness DLC, and static assets and weapons from the upcoming Lost on Mars DLC to the Arcade Editor.
Update 8 Notes for Far Cry 5:
- Photo Mode has now been added and is available via the Main Menu in Solo gameplay modes
- New Lobby Browser added in the Arcade for Multiplayer Lobbies
- New Lost on Mars static assets and weapons added to the Arcade Editor
- New Hours of Darkness vehicles and weapons added to the Arcade Editor
- New Hours of Darkness enemy and animal AI added to the Arcade Editor
- New Hours of Darkness vegetation and static assets added to the Arcade Editor
- New damage region assets added to the Arcade Editor under Gameplay – Health objects