After launching worldwide on September 7 Marvel’s Spiderman which is exclusively available for the PlayStation 4 finds itself sitting at the top of the UK sales charts for week ending September 15, 2018. Marvel Spiderman sales have seen staggering growth, even outpacing God of War in some regions.
Even though Lara Croft’s latest adventure in the form of Shadow of the Tomb Raider recently released on September 14, just one day on the market before the official sales numbers were accounted, the game impressively still managed to scale the charts to the #2 spot. It will be interesting to see where Shadow of the Tomb Raider finds itself on the chart in the next update.
Here are the latest software sales charts in the UK for the week ending September 15, 2018.
1) MARVEL’S SPIDER-MAN
2) SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER
3) NBA 2K19
4) CRASH BANDICOOT N.SANE TRILOGY
5) MARIO KART 8 DELUXE
6) GRAND THEFT AUTO V
7) F1 2018
8) THE ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE
9) LEGO THE INCREDIBLES
10) SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY
11) PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS
12) SONIC MANIA PLUS
13) LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES 2
15) THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD
16) DISHONORED: DEATH OF THE OUTSIDER
17) TOM CLANCY’S RAINBOW 6: SIEGE
18) CALL OF DUTY: WWII
19) PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019
20) MINECRAFT: XBOX EDITION