It is official! All three games within the famed Trine series will be coming to Nintendo Switch. The quest begins with Trine Enchanted Edition, available on Nintendo eShop today in North America and Europe.
In addition, Trine 2: Complete Story and Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power will be coming to Nintendo Switch as well, however at the moment here has been no exact release date. While developer Blitwork Studios will be handling development duties of the trilogy for the Nintendo Switch, developer Frozenbyte is still full steam ahead with their production of the fourth game in the serie, Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince, announced as a 2019 launch title.
About Trine Enchanted Edition:
Trine Enchanted Edition is the origin story for the three unlikely heroes of Trine – Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief. Spellbound by the magical object Trine, the heroes must join forces to overcome obstacles and puzzles in a fully interactive physics-based world, battle the undead and their minions, and restore balance to the kingdom!
– Action and platforming in a fantasy fairytale world, featuring 15 breathtaking levels full of dangerous enemies, hazards, and physics-based puzzles.
– Origin story for the 3 heroes – Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief, each with their own skills and unique abilities
– Solve challenges and puzzles in many different ways by combining the characters’ abilities, and come up with creative solutions never seen before!
– Online and local co-op multiplayer for up to three players
– Price: $14.99 / € 14.99 / £13.49
– 1080p/30fps docked, 720p/30fps handheld mode
– 1-3 players, local co-op, online co-op and local wireless co-op supported