Modern retro-styled arcade racer Horizon Chase Turbo has been collecting prizes and recognition since it was first released, back in May 2018. Now, being the second highest rated racing game released in 2018 for PS4 according to Metacritic, Aquiris is proud to have its racing title recognized by Sony and taking part in the PlayStation Essentials Sale that starts today (only in the Americas) and lasts until 5th of February. During this campaign, the game will be sold at its maximum discount so far: 25% off for all players, and a whopping 35% off only for PS+ members.
To celebrate this recognition of being part of the PlayStation Essentials Sale, Horizon Chase Turbo is receiving the most expected update to date, including:
- The new Playground Mode.
- Exclusive car skins.
- New colors.
- New “cable guy” car.
About Horizon Chase Turbo
Horizon Chase Turbo is a homage to classic 16-bit racers that defined a generation of high-speed and frenetic arcade fun like Out Run and Top Gear. The game is conceived to ignite an instant blast of nostalgia with catchy contemporary music composed by the legendary Barry Leitch (who also created the soundtracks for the Top Gear, Lotus, and Rush series), while also offering split-screen multiplayer and mixing retro low-poly aesthetics with modern gameplay.
The game main features include:
- Thrilling arcade racing game, inspired by Outrun, Top Gear, Lotus Turbo Challenge, and others.
- Amazing old-style split-screen multiplayer up to 4 players.
- Music by Barry Leitch, Sound Designer in 90s racing classics such as Top Gear and Lotus Turbo Challenge, among others.
- 12 Cups, 48 Cities, 109 tracks, 32 Unlockable Cars, and 12 Upgrades.
- 4 Game Modes: World Tour, Playground, Tournament, and Endurance.
- Challenge your friends in the Ghost Mode and in the Leaderboards.